ABOUT THE EVENT
Red Shed CrossFit presents King and Queen of the WOD, a partner competition on November 22nd!
This is a 2-person partner competition with 1 male and 1 female per team.
- Open (minimum age of 21)
- Masters (40+)
Registration & Weigh-in – 8:30am-9:30am (all athletes will be weighed-in at registration)
Athlete Briefing @ 9:30am SHARP!
Athlete Requirements: These apply to Open & Masters athletes (there is no scaled division)
PLEASE NOTE: barbell movements for WODs 3, 4 and The Finals will be relative to individual bodyweight…
Open – 75% BWT
Masters – 65% BWT
Finals will be 75% BWT across the board (including Masters!)
- 1 athlete must be able to perform chest to bar pull-ups OR ring muscle-ups AND overhead squat (Open 75% BWT, Masters 65% BWT)
- 1 athlete must be able to perform double unders AND the bear complex (Open 75% BWT, Masters 65% BWT)
- The muscle-up/ohs athlete and the double under/bear complex athlete CANNOT BE THE SAME ATHLETE!!!
- both athletes must have experience heavy loading the deadlift, and performing lateral burpee bar hops quickly
- both athletes must have rowing experience, and know how to set up monitors for 1000m
Finals Requirements (BOTH ATHLETES):
power cleans, rope ascents, front squats, wall climbs, push press/jerks, box jumps, t2b
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1490147497908097/