ABOUT THE EVENT
On October 18, at the site where 80 individuals competed at The Downtown Throwdown in June, The Arsenal, home of Muncie CrossFit will be hosting Nightmare on Walnut Street.
- Have you been training for the zombie apocalypse wondering if it is ever going to happen?
- Have you ever thought about going toe-to-toe with a werewolf, a vampire or Frankenstein?
- Have you ever wondered how your fitness would stand in a ‘real’ nightmare?
If you said ‘yes’ to any of these, then sign up with a partner to see if you can survive the Nightmare on Walnut Street! We will have 3 workouts that will indeed be nightmarish as well as a final.
- One of the workouts will be held outside on Walnut Street in historic downtown Muncie.
- There will be 3 divisions for teams of two people: male/male, female/female and female/male.
- There will be only one standard for the event, no scaled divisions.
- Movement standards will be released on or near September 16.
- Both team members must be 18 or older to compete.
The positive feedback from our last competition blew our minds, so it is going to be a real challenge to outdo ourselves this time around. So, beware. It will indeed be a Nightmare on Walnut Street, the question remains:
Do you have what it takes to survive it?