ABOUT THE EVENT
The OREGON WODTOBERFESTTM is open to all level of athletes over the age of 18. All athletes are encouraged to familiarize themselves with different fitness domains; more specifically to have some exposure to CrossFit-style workouts and powerlifting. The RX division includes all powerlifting, bodyweight, and gymnastic movements. The Scaled division will include lighter weight and less advanced movements than RX. All athletes will be required to sign a waiver.
Entry fee cannot be refunded, but it can be transferred to another individual up to 1 week before the event.
- First Place: $300*
- Second Place: $150*
- Third Place: $100*
- Winner of each competition WOD: $25
- Cash prizes contingent upon sell-out.
Spectators – Important Information
- There is no admission cost to attend the OREGON WODTOBERFESTtm.
- Parking for the OREGON WODTOBERFESTtm must be in the parking lot surrounding Crossfit 3-46. Please avoid parking at the adjacent school and near the local Crunch Fitness.
- The setup for this event will include both indoor and outdoor spectator venues. Please dress accordingly.
- There are expected to be vendors in attendance. Bring your cash/credit-cards!
- Concessions will likely be available via a food cart.